[MPlayer-dev-eng] libdha rewrite

Dmitry Baryshkov mitya at school.ioffe.ru
Fri Aug 20 14:55:42 CEST 2004

Hello,

while trying some ideas with nvidia_vid driver I (again) faced with libdha
mess. Attached two files:

dha2.tar.gz --- rewrite of libdha (mostly c'n'p, but I hope it's
   internal arch is cleaner now. cleaner fallback, etc.)

   I don't think it's ready to in main CVS (yet) mostly because
   I could test it only on Linux x86 (and tested that it compiles
   with Debian's mingw32 toolchain).

   Please test it for at least some major MPlayer's platforms.

   There is included test.c (sligtly modficated test.c from old libdha).
   Please verify, that it generates right pci devices list (Must look
   more or less similar to lspci -n.)

vidix.diff.gz -- patch for MPlayer to fix compilation with dha2. (Just
 drop dha2/* from first attach in place of libdha/*.)

--
With best wishes
Dmitry Baryshkov