[MPlayer-dev-eng] sucon - discount for mplayer devs

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Aug 20 03:28:38 CEST 2004

Attila Kinali writes:

> Sascha asked me whether it's possible to get a discount for the
> SUCON'04 for MPlayer devels. I got word from big boss Thomas
> that it is possible if MPlayer makes a booth at the SUCON.
> See http://www.suug.ch/sucon/04/exhibition.html for terms and
> conditions.

According to Attila we could get the association discount if we made a
booth.  Here is the list of prices:

Regular Registrations (After August 9)

        Regular   Association*  Student/UE
1 Day 	EUR 53.-  EUR 39.-      EUR 33.-
3 Days 	EUR 99.-  EUR 66.-      EUR 53.-

Well, I'll keep my student discount then ;-)

Getting a further discount would be nice, but I'm willing to make a
booth nevertheless.  What do the others say?

Diego