[MPlayer-dev-eng] Geexbox MPlayer changes

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Wed Aug 18 20:56:53 CEST 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 02:35:39AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Please send your patches to this list and don't hide them somewhere in
> an obscure directory on your webserver.  It's considered good form to
> try to get your patches integrated upstream.

I agree.  Sending patches upstream is a part of my release cycle.  One
of my goals for the cygmp packages is to have as little diversion from
CVS as possible.  In the end, I want the only differences to be things
that only affect my non-standard packaged environment.

--Joey

--
"I eat donuts for dying children." --Andrew