[MPlayer-dev-eng] Do these strings need translation?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 18:53:45 CEST 2004

The Wanderer wrote:

> In mplayer.c, in the function uninit_player, do the various
> current_module strings need to be translated?

Okay, this was stupid. About a third of the way through the file I've
realized that those strings never actually get printed; I was confused
because there is a very similar string directly above which *does*...
which I now think isn't worth moving anyway.

Additional patch now (ostensibly) complete, and will follow shortly.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.