[MPlayer-dev-eng] Geexbox MPlayer changes

Benjamin Zores ben at tutuxclan.org
Tue Aug 17 13:12:32 CEST 2004

> Hi,
>
> some friend of mine told me that Geexbox distributes patched MPlayer.
>
> I've extracted the patches and made them available at
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~alex/geexbox-mplayer-patches/
>
> Please review.

Hi all,
As one of the GeeXboX developper with Aurelien Jacobs, I just want to
tell you that the latest version of our patches is available at :
http://www.geexbox.org/src/cvs/
BTW, the description of each patch can be found here :
http://www.geexbox.org/src/cvs/readme.txt

Feel free to use them as you want, it will always be less work for us
to port them to next release each time.
You only have to know that GeeXboX is used in VESA mode and controlled by
libmenu. Many of the patches we use may not be usefull at all for the whole
MPlayer's project.

Anyway, just commit what you think may be usefull for MPlayer.

Benjamin