[MPlayer-dev-eng] I'll be away for 2 weeks. Anyone wants to meet me? :)

Marcus Thiesen marcus at thiesenweb.de
Fri Aug 13 02:19:54 CEST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 23:37, Arpi wrote:
> Anyway, if someone at europe (at least austria, germany, switzerland,
> france, italy and greece) wants to meet me, please tell me asap :)

If you're around in Germany, maybe you can specify your travel schedule a
little bit more, I'd be really interested to meet somebody who wrote my
favorite media player.

> A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

Have fun,
	Marcus

--
 :: Marcus Thiesen :: www.thiesen.org :: ICQ#108989768 :: 0x754675F2 ::

I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle wrapped in a
mystery inside an enigma: but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian
national interest
                                                        Sir Winston Churchill