[MPlayer-dev-eng] Failed to open frameno.avi: text revision suggested

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 5 17:24:04 CEST 2004

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 04:14:51PM +0100, J. Grant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >Maybe this is meant to be a joke, but anyway i think encode fits better...
> >The line seems also a bit long.
>
> Ok.
>
> >In addition to not confuse people that don't speak english, you should
> >add the message in the msg file in help/, to make it translatable.
>
> I added English msg.  Do you put English text in other localisations
> temp until translated? (I have only added the text to help_mp-en.h.)

Anyone else has something to comment on this patch?
Else i will test it a little more and apply eventually.
I know this solution is suboptimal but i don't have the time to
investigate more on this problem atm.

I think this solution is whatever less irritating then the current one
( note the current one doesn't exist imho ).

  Alex (beastd)