[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer Utility

Joe Laws joe.laws at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 01:18:46 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am considering making a utility that works hand in hand with
mplayer.  It's primary interaction with mplayer is going to be to
intercept the live decoded video stream and work with it from there.
I was wondering if someone could point me to where I should go or what
I should look at to find the stream after it is decoded, but before it
is displayed.  Any help would greatly speed up my development time as
it would eliminate the need to search throughout the entire mplayer
codebase.

Regards,
Joe