[MPlayer-dev-eng] 2-Window fullscreen new method - The next round

Andre Kuehne andre.kuehne at gmx.net
Mon Aug 2 23:19:45 CEST 2004

Hi Fabian,

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 05:00:21PM +0200, Fabian Franz wrote:
> Well, what should I say:
>
> It seems to work :-)).

I tested this with windowmaker (gnome support enabled).

- If i switch from fullscreen to normal mode while playing
  and then left click on the videowindow, it switches back
  to fullscreen.

- Then my control panel won't appear if i left click it.

- So i press 'f' and the screen turns black.

- Next, i press 'f' again and the the video window is in
  normal mode again, but now the video window is black and
  the video is happily playing on the root window.

- A lot of other crazy stuff happens when i switch desktops 8|

Take care