[MPlayer-dev-eng] documentation of TOOLS directory

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Aug 1 16:29:02 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 07:46:31PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> I've added it to the bottom of my personal TODO-list.  IOW if you care
> about this, step up and do it yourself.  Now that I've stopped reading
> /. (works great, try it ;-) it's really shrinking for the first time

Heh, i would really like to stop reading /., but i cannot, i never read
it :)
But my todo list shrank to 0 when i came to .jp.
How ? Simple, i left it at home :)
But now as i have again computers to work on, i started a new todo list
and it's growing ^^'

> in ages but since I'll soon have to dedicate more time to work and
> studies I doubt I'll reach the end of it during my lifetime :-(

You'll have plenty of time after your retirement :)

> > Also there should be a maintainer assigned to every script
> > in case the author disapears or loses interest.
>
> Any volunteers?

yes i can see one :)

			Attila Kinali