[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] vo_gl under OSX

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Aug 1 16:59:37 CEST 2004

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 03:52:03PM +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> No wonder, as still nobody defined those color formats, so I just used
>  the definition OpenGL uses (And DOCS/tech/colorspaces still says it
> should be like that...). Which actually might make sense as vo_gl is the
> only vo supporting all color formats.
> I am ready to fix it as soon as there is a definition for all of them in
> colorspaces.txt, and everyone is ready to keep to them. This might make
> it possible to fix vo_x11 on SPARC as well...

Some (long) time ago there was a discussion on this list about the
different colour formats and how they are stored in memory, iirc it was
end of last year or beginning of this (latest march, as it was definitly
before i came to jp)
Actualy this discussion should be put into a textfile aka
colorspaces.txt and made available to all developers w/o searching.

			Attila Kinali