[MPlayer-dev-eng] Win32 codecs

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Apr 29 16:45:54 CEST 2004

On Thursday, 29 April 2004 at 14:32, Torinthiel wrote:
> If one tries to compile MPlayer with USE_WIN32DLL defined than he's in
> deep shit.

Yep. Alex took my idea and some pieces of the patch I submitted about
3 weeks ago and made it into this beautiful mess. ;)
Alex, you should definitely drink a lot of cola for committing code
that breaks compilation. At least my patch didn't break anything as far
as I (and a few other people) could test.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html