[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RELEASE] Pre4: 24th/25th April

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Apr 28 11:52:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Wednesday, 28 April 2004 at 11:38, Arpi wrote:
> > > I sent the main one to A'rpi for review but I haven't heard anything
> > > from
> > > him.
>
> i'm no longer mplayer developer.
> even if i wanna be, i'm already erased...

That doesn't mean your opinion is no longer valued here. ;)
Even if that were so, a simple "get lost and don't send that crap to me"
would suffice. ;))))

BTW, would you please change the URL for MPlayer RPMs site on freshmeat
to http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/ ? The old URL at piorunek.pl is no longer
valid. There's a redirect in place, but I'd prefer you changed it.

> > PS. My spamfilters rejected over 100 mails from MPlayer lists last night
> > because mphq was listed as an open http proxy in dnsbl.sorbs.net for a
>
> funny, as there was never proxy installed on mphq.

That's what I thought, so sorbs is no longer on my active DNSBls list
until I can trust them again, if ever.

Regards,
Dominik

--