[MPlayer-dev-eng] cvs strange behavior

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Apr 26 14:58:24 CEST 2004

Nicolas Plourde writes:
> Anyone can tell me why vo_quartz.c is on version 1.1 but yesterday it
> was 1.2
> Look like my change where deleted.

And also your CVS account has been disabled in the meantime.  The
relevant discussion is on mplayer-cvslog.  Please subscribe to that
mailing list and read DOCS/tech/cvs-howto.txt.

You should not mix cosmetic with real changes, this makes reviewing
the changelogs hard or impossible.  I suspect you just committed all
of your pending patches and also reformatted the file.  While this
would be somewhat understandable it is not the way it should be done.
Commit all patches separately so that different changes are contained
in different commits and can thus be reviewed separately.
Thanks

Diego