[MPlayer-dev-eng] [YAML] Gabucino

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Sat Apr 24 00:12:54 CEST 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 04:13:50PM -0500, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
> > > Hidv?gi, Zolt?n		- vf_filmdint and filters in general
> >
> > filters in general???
>
> I did not really plan do do anything with "filters in general", I only
> want to write a motion-compensated deinterlace filter, which is
> half done, but I have hard time to find the time to finish it.

Actually I recommended the "filters in general" part. :) Hope you
don't mind.

To Arpi: Anyway I think if someone's writing good code, having direct
access to cvs encourages them to code more, since they can make new
features available immediately and get user feedback rather than
waiting for our lazy asses to read & apply patches.

Rich