[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RELEASE] Pre4: 24th/25th April

Wang WenRui wangwr at ustc.edu
Fri Apr 23 12:36:33 CEST 2004

Around 11 o'clock on 23 Apr, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> pre4 release is scheduled on the 24 or 25th of April.
>
> Any still not yet commented/applied/whatever patches or known major bugs
> remaining?
Hi,

  Will this bug (mms url handling) in libmpdemux/asf_mmst_streaming.c be
  fixed? I've posted a patch[1] here several days ago.

  The multibyte mms url is widely used here in China, and the bug
  prevents people playing such stream with mplayer. Please fix it,
  thanks.

[1]
http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2004-April/025498.html

Best regards