[MPlayer-dev-eng] multiple display device

Romain Dolbeau dolbeau at irisa.fr
Thu Apr 22 19:04:26 CEST 2004

Nicolas Plourde wrote:

> I want to be able to choose the display not spanning across
> every display. Mirroring is not an option if you want to keep doing
> stuff on your main display.

Different people, different habits :-) When I watch a movie,
I watch a movie, and I do nothing else :-)

> Has for yuv, I did look into it but Im not interested in doing it
> right now. the option i see is to use quicktime framework like
> in SDL.

Your call. YUV has indeed to be done through QT, both SDL and
VideoLan Client do that. Unfortunately, w/o YUV, the YUV->RGB
conversion kills the performance :-(

Maybe someday I'll find the time to take a shot at it.

--
Romain Dolbeau