[MPlayer-dev-eng] [OT][legal] GPL tested in court

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Apr 17 17:25:23 CEST 2004

Sorry for off-topic post, but I thought some developers would be
interested by the fact that GPL is being tested in court and so far it's
holding its ground. Basically, a company named Sitecom sells routers
with iptables inside and didn't release the sources. Full story below.

http://www.netfilter.org/news/2004-04-15-sitecom-gpl.html

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html