[MPlayer-dev-eng] DirectSound (win32) audio output driver

Florian Dietrich flodt8 at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 15 18:36:04 CEST 2004

 --- jack zhu <jack0zhu at 21cn.com> wrote:
> i'm also interest in dxsound implementaion.it seems buffering
> statgey is clear:
> 1 create a large continuous buf.
> 2 lock dsound buffer to get current free sapce.
> 3 write to free space.
> 4 unlock dsound buffer.
> imho,idirectsoundnotify isnot needed.

Yes, it's actually pretty easy (even easier than I thought unless I
run into some unexpected trouble). Though I haven't spent too much
time on it, I'm about 2/3 done with it already. Being optimistic, I'd
just say expect something usable this weekend.

I'd also say that IDirectSoundNotify isn't needed, and I'm not using
it.

Florian

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de