[MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS file

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Wed Apr 7 01:51:25 CEST 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 07:50:58PM +0200, VMiklos wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> > Okay, have a look at ffmpeg, there's no such order thing. Anyway, noone
> > can decide on a good order, only ABC-order makes sense.

I agree with Alex, ABC order means nobody gets to complain about their
position.  Maintainer can just say "No hurt feelings, it's policy." or
"Sorry, you should change your name."

--Joey

--
"Living in the complex world of the future is somewhat
like having bees live in your head.  But, there they are."