[MPlayer-dev-eng] memalign on mingw problem

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Tue Apr 6 12:03:10 CEST 2004

>when i see the link
>http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/2004-April/018212.html
>it seems that memalign don't work on ming,
>so how about other module like sw_scale.c,which use memalign has the
potential bug,too?

It is possible that the bug is in there and I wonder if we should not
generally disable SSE on mingw. The best thing
would be if someone added memalign support to mingw. I also wouldn't mind if
someone replaces all occurences
of memalign with an mplayer specific implementation for targets where it is
not support but in this case we really have to be sure that the allocated
blocks get freed correctly.

Sascha