[MPlayer-dev-eng] Review of developer accounts

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Tue Apr 6 01:40:24 CEST 2004

Hi,

Since there are lot of accounts on mphq and most of them are unused I've
decided to take steps.

First, I will disable the accounts listed below:

tibcu, Balazs Tibor
acki2, Andreas Ackermann, DGA
mgraffam, Michael Graffam
nick, Nick Kurshev
telenieko, Telenieko, Spanish DOCS
szabi, Szabolcs Berecz
se7en, Zoltan Mark Vician
jkeil, Jurgen Keil,
atlka, Adam Tla/lka (atlka at pg.gda.pl)
zybi, Artur Zaprzala (artur.zaprzala at talex.com.pl)
folke, Folke Ashberg (folke at ashberg.de)
chass
jaf, Johannes Feigl
sven, Sven Goethel
joyping, Joy Winted (?), ALSA9
moz, MoZ, French DOCS
mswitch, David Holm, dxr3
steve, Stephen Davies, Ac3
frodone, Matteo Balduzzi, Italian DOCS
ksorim, Fredrik Kuivinen
nell, Justzna B, Polish DOCS
florian, Florian Schneider
filon, Filip Kalinski, X11
mpt, imoteph, Polish trans

Btw, I don't know those docs devs and I won't disable them now, but
after some of the docs crew comments.
Btw2, please give full names and email addresses instead nicknames..

Second, I will delete the accounts of the developers not responding to
this email as that means he's not interested anymore in mplayer. Of
course this doesn't means a ban. The whole prupose of this is to get a
list of active developers and force them to read the cvs commit policy.

>From now on, I will immediately disable those account, who commits in
others code without asking (e.g. patch sending)

Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424