[MPlayer-dev-eng] Win32 codecs

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 6 00:31:31 CEST 2004

On 2004.04.05 23:24, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm back in business now and trying to catch up with things...
Hi and welcome back!

> I've seen that some on2 codecs are working now among others.  I want
> ask the ppl to upload the dlls or point me out to some download
> location, so I can update the dll packages

vp6 can be downloaded from their site (direct link:
http://www.on2.com/software/vp6_vfw_codec.exe)
Can be installed in wine, if you want dll just ask.

vp5 is in incoming (vp5vfw.dll), quoting a mail form uploader (Reimar
Döffinger),he got it from somebody who got it by mail directly from
On2.

LEAD MCMW 2.0 Wavelet codec can be downloaded from
http://www.leadtools.com/evaldownload/downloads.aspx?category=Codecs
it's also in incoming called mcmw.zip

alpary soft lossless video codec:
http://www.alparysoft.com/prod/compression/index.php