[MPlayer-dev-eng] Docs inconsistency

Diego Biurrun diego at silver.comlounge.net
Thu Sep 18 03:44:42 CEST 2003

Torinthiel writes:
 > I think I've found an inconsistency in the documentation.
 > In file documentation.xml, line 171 (end of MEncoder features' list)
 > VOBsub is spelled like this. But 4 lines lower it is spelled Vobsub -
 > which is correct?

Yes, this is inconsistent.  We have "Vobsub" "VobSub" "VOBsub" and
"VOBSUB".  I'm not sure which version to use, "VobSub" is the most
widely used in the docs, but also the name of a program, I believe
this is where the spelling originates.  Google is inconclusive.  Most
logical would be "VOBsub" or "vobsub".  Opinions?

Diego