[MPlayer-dev-eng] where have the old daily releases gone to?

gabucino at mplayerhq.hu gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Tue Sep 30 21:43:13 CEST 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:
> They've probably been rm'd since no one likes filling up hard drives
> with hundreds of old daily snapshots.
383M    /home/ftp/MPlayer/cvs
1.5G    /home/ftp/MPlayer/OLD_stuff/cvs (from 2001.07.02 to 2003.05.31)

I think we could delete 1-2 years of the last one :)

> BTW, sourceforge cvs is (finally!) fixed now, as far as I can tell, so it
> shouldn't be a problem anymore. Just follow the directions in the README.
I've just finished my snapshot creator script, which now checks out libavcodec
from SF (in an 'until ... done' loop, so it tries until eternity;), then puts
it into the created tarball.

Until the old script is replaced, new tarballs are created to
http://mplayerhq.hu/~gabucino/ftp-beta/ - 06:01 CEST daily.

(the old-style tarball creation is of course left intact, only A'rpi
can stop it)

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team