[MPlayer-dev-eng] Adding slave-mode commands

Mike Swieton swietonm at student.gvsu.edu
Mon Sep 15 07:04:53 CEST 2003

I am the developer of the mplayer front end, eMotion (see
http://www2.gvsu.edu/~swietonm/emotion).

I would like to extend MPlayer's slave mode interface so that I can add and
improve some of my own features.

My question is this: is there a policy on adding new command constants in the
input/input.h file? Or should I just tack on new numbers to the end of it?

Secondly, does the vo_fs global variable always represent the
fullscreen/windowed status? Experiments here indicate that it does, but is
that merely coincidental? I have found no documentation whatsoever on this
variable.

Thanks,
Mike Swieton
--