[MPlayer-dev-eng] Development snapshot of 2-window fullscreen

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Sep 14 19:29:16 CEST 2003

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:38:13 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> FabianFranz at gmx.de writes:
>  > at the moment I have absolutely no time to work on that, but as Attilla
>  > asked for it, here is an development snapshot of my work. (I could do this
>  > diff in one of my breaks :) )
>
> Applied, this patch, watched a movie with different x11 output
> drivers, pressed 'f' a few times - everything seems fine.  Anything
> else I can test?

There is not much need to test. I talked already with Fabian
on irc. IMHO we should stop messing around with the x11 code.
Either someone cleans it completely (which i cant do due to lack
of time) or concentrate on g2.
And G2 would be the better choice.

			Attila Kinali

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,