[MPlayer-dev-eng] romanian mplayer is back on track :)

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Sep 11 16:41:08 CEST 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 02:05:10PM +0200, gabucino at mplayerhq.hu wrote:
> Diaspora rom?na - administrator wrote:
> > We have already finish codecs-in.html, codecs.html (attached here) and
> Thx, commited.

Reverse, adding HTML documentation has no sense, instead XML should be
translated, just like with Russian and Spanish.

> BTW codecs-in.html was unneeded to translate, because it's only used in
> the (english-only) automatic codec-status.html generation.

Then why did you commit it?  It's just a waste of space.

This is a recurring problem.  We need to move codecs-in.html out of the main
DOCS section..  Where would be a good place to put it?  DOCS/tech/?  TOOLS?
The homepage CVS?

Diego