[MPlayer-dev-eng] Request for patch test (forced subtitles)

Arne Driescher driescher at mpi-magdeburg.mpg.de
Tue Sep 9 18:18:59 CEST 2003

Hi,

attached patch tries to handle forced subtitles.

Discription:

What are forced subtitles?
Forced subtitles are explained at
 http://www.doom9.org/
  -->guides-->subtitles

Implemented functions:
  Forced subtitles can be enabled/disabled by pressing "F"
  (please note the upper case letter [lower case would be "fullscreen"])
  on a normal DVD

  vobsub files can have an entry to enable/disable forced subtitles.
  That tag is now parsed.

I cannot fully test the patch because I don't have a DVD that
has such subtitles. So, if anybody with a LotR Part II or
Mummy DVD can step in here this would be a great help.
(Or perhaps a list of DVDs that have forced subtitles
 so that I know what to rent for testing this stuff.)

Greetings,
Arne

P.S. All kind of commends are welcome