[MPlayer-dev-eng] NOVIRUS

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Mon Sep 8 19:15:17 CEST 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 06:48:50PM +0000, Qba wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I've read on mplayer's page that you're looking for people how could maintain
> documentation... I think mplayer is a great project and i'd like to help maintaning polish documentation :)
> I don't know what else to say cause it's would be (hope so) my first so big project.
I've written the same thing a few days ago
(http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-September/020598.html)
and haven't received any ansfer since. I was going to repeat this today
or tomorrow, but now I think this is enough ;)
I think you should join our group - email me for details, there is no
sense in spamming the group.

> greetings qba :)
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3075312
   torinthiel at wp.pl, ws201207 at students.mimuw.edu.pl
   gpg: B06901F1 fpr: FAA3 559F CAE9 34DE CDC8  7346 2B6E 39F2 B069 01F1
 "No classmates may be used during this examination"