[MPlayer-dev-eng] compiling mplayer cvs: faad errorHi.

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Sep 7 20:15:26 CEST 2003

Hi.

> Sure ? All bugrepots about compile problems of faad
> were with gcc 3.2.x (and yes, it's a compiler bug)

I don't think so. I've rechecked -users, and all users reporting that
specific compiler bug (not the stuff with faadInit having the wrong
number of arguments, that's something else) use gcc 3.2 while others
with 3.2.3 (on at least RedHat, Debian) including myself report that
3.2.3 can compile faad without problems.

> No, use the external lib

Pity.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)