[MPlayer-dev-eng] how to resize chroma layer inside a vf_*?

Jason Mancini jayrusman at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:21:33 CEST 2003

Hi,
I'm writing a filter to do basically do
pixel = lookup_table[pixel]
for MPEG2/DVD viewing.  I've found that the luma channel
is 720x480 (obviously), but the chromas are 360x240.  How
can I cause a vf_filter to output chroma at full resolution?
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!  I stole vf_hqdn3d.c
as my starting point, and basically am stuck on getting higher
rez output.  (Using mplayer-1.0pre1 tarball.)
-Jason