[MPlayer-dev-eng] Turkish Documentation ...

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Sep 2 20:03:12 CEST 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 01:35:59PM +0200, Giray Devlet wrote:
>  I'd be willing to maintain the turkish documentation,
> if there have not been any takers yet ...

No takers yet, and your help would be very much appreciated.

The first step in translating would be translating MPlayer's runtime output.
You can find the English master file here:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/main/help/help_mp-en.h?rev
+=1.107&content-type=text/plain

There is a Turkish translation, but it is horribly outdated.  I guess it is
easier to start translating from scratch.  Anyway, here is the latest
version:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/main/help/help_mp-tr.h?rev=1.10&content-type=text/plain

You can also find these files directly in our CVS.  Instructions for
accessing MPlayer CVS are in the README, you can also use the web frontend
here:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/main/

If you have more questions or need some help, please ask me, I will be glad
to help you.  But send mails about translation to me in private, no need to
bother the list with these discussions.
Thanks

Diego