[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: complex subtiltles

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Mon Oct 27 03:07:34 CET 2003

Hi Attila,

The Windows world is using the great DVobSub DirectShow Filter to view
SSA/ASS. Its opensource and here, dont know if its C or C++ sorry :

http://sf.net/projects/guliverkli

While you're at it, implement USF also by using his code, we are getting
closer to have USF in MKV working. http://usf.corecodec.org, only some
minor spec changes are to be expected ... ;) ...

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org