[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: cruft removal

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Fri Oct 31 08:29:13 CET 2003

Hi Joey Parrish,

on Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:31:23 -0600 you wrote:

> > +- .raw font support
> If no raw support, then is freetype the only way?
> I'm against that.  I use freetype, but I prefer being able to package
> and include a basic font instead of forcing people to provide their
> favorite ttf to use osd.
imho we should keep it. First no need for freetype can always be nice,
2 it's faster than freetype and 3 the whole font/osd drawing stuff should
rather be rewrote from scratch than beeing messed with.
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.