[MPlayer-dev-eng] cruft removal

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Thu Oct 30 20:31:23 CET 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 03:04:17AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> -- libmpdvdkit2/
I would like to give upstream copies a spin under cygwin again and make
sure they're as complete as mpdvdkit2...

> +- .raw font support
If no raw support, then is freetype the only way?
I'm against that.  I use freetype, but I prefer being able to package
and include a basic font instead of forcing people to provide their
favorite ttf to use osd.

> - vo_fbdev (there is vo_fbdev2 and another vo_fbdev in G2)
I prefer the suggestion of backporting g2's fbdev.  I like that better
than either fbdev or fbdev2 in g1.

--Joey

--
"Of the seven dwarves, the only one who shaved was Dopey.
That should tell us something about the wisdom of shaving."