[MPlayer-dev-eng] cruft removal

Jindrich Makovicka makovick at kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz
Thu Oct 30 13:51:41 CET 2003

Vladimir Mosgalin wrote:
> What do you mean by that? For example, my new Radeon 9800 card uses DRI,
> but gl2 performs good. gl is worse; it doesn't support osd, ignores
> aspect in fullscreen and works with the same speed.

With nvidia binary on my FX5200, gl looks the same. When using gl2 in
fullscreen, black bands above and below the movie are flashing - it
seems that odd frames have black bands, while on even frames the bands
are transparent. Fortunately vo_xv works good. I could give a try to the
another vo_gl implementation which appeared a while ago on the list.

--
Jindrich Makovicka