[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCE] CompileFarm results available

Dan Christiansen danchr at daimi.au.dk
Mon Oct 27 02:05:50 CET 2003

On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 10:39 AM, Gabucino wrote:

> I made a series of scripts which automatically compile
> MPlayer+libavcodec on
> Sourceforge's compilefarm platforms (except the MacOSX, where
> libavcodec
> doesn't compile).

What were the errors on Mac OS X? I have compiled MPlayer and
libavcodec numerous times - I just make a symlink to the libavcodec
directory in the mplayer directory, configure ffmpeg and compile.

What does 'uname -v' say? Maybe they're running Mac OS X 10.3, and
something needs to be updated...

- Dan Christiansen