[MPlayer-dev-eng] get_percent_pos and get_time_length problem

cybertron at flashmail.com cybertron at flashmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:46:17 CEST 2003

Well, that is the best list of the commands that I have
found, but it still doesn't explain why they are returning
incorrect values.  Mplayer will play everything fine, but
these two functions are not returning the right values (as I
mentioned before).  Is it just the files that I'm using to
test, or what?  I can probably get around the
get_percent_pos problem I'm having, but get_time_length is
going to be more of an issue.  Anyway, thanks for the
information.  It's going to come in handy as I work with
slave mode more.

-Ben