[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fetching mplayer-0.90pre6

Tilmann Bitterberg transcode at tibit.org
Thu Oct 23 12:25:47 CEST 2003

On 22.10.03, Attila Kinali wrote:

>I dont know of any. And i ask myself why this patch isnt in
>mplayer. It could need some cleanup but still looks ok.
>Maybe the author didnt contact us or the patch was lost in space ?

I am the author of this patch. It was submitted to
mplayer-dev-eng a long time ago. I didn't got a response and
never bothered asking again since v4l loopback is not a very
common thing to do.

Besides this, I don't use and support this code anymore as well
as the corresponding kernel module which is needed for this code
to make sense. The module does not compile with recent 2.4 and
2.6 kernels anyway.

Tilmann
--
Sometimes transcode changes or   |            Searchable