[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] [BUG]Ugly stripes when playing a xvid movie

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 19 12:23:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > yeah, x11 have no problem, thx:), so it's a bug in MPlayer's xv code? a
> > bug in nvidia's driver? or a limit of my tnt2 card?
>
> A bug in nvidia driver:)
> I can see such lines with -vo xv, and no problems with -vo x11 or -vo
> xvidix (I'm using nVidia TNT2 Vanta card).
Thx for the hint :), I've just found that XFree CVS seems already support xv
for tnt2, now I can finally get rid of those nvidia drivers. hehe

And talk about xvidix, I have another movie, which have the same stripe when
play with xv and nvidia drivers. But when I use xvidix, the stripe block is
even larger than xv in window mode, though when I set fullscreen mode, the
stripe disappeared. If you need a sample, I can upload one, or if your
network is fast enough, download from
http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/
rev_theatre_0x10383910_1024_dl.zip
xfree's driver can play it with no problem in xv mode, hehe again.

--
Best Regards,
LR