[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Slave Mode

Ben Nemec cybertron at flashmail.com
Sun Oct 19 04:01:08 CEST 2003

Thanks, that helped a lot.  Unfortunately, after I got that working I
realized that I need two-way communication with mplayer.  Is there any way
to do that with popen (I don't think so, but just in case), or what is the
best way to do it.  I've seen something about a c++ class called pipestream,
but I can't find it anywhere on my computer or for download.  I've also
tried using pipe() and fork(), but I haven't been able to get it to work
even one way, and I'm not positive it can even be used for two-way
communication.  Thanks for your patience with me on this.

-Ben