[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: -of mpeg

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Fri Oct 17 13:25:29 CEST 2003

    Hi, Nico!

Sometime (on Friday, October 17 at 12:02) I've received something...
>It works for me, with only one exception: when recording every seek()
>takes me to the end of the file.

    Where did you find seek() in the muxer_mpeg.c ? :)

>It would be nice if Andrji added a PSM to the mux, it could be used to
>insert MPEG4 :)
[.......]

    Would you like to explain this in details? :)  I've tried to write
muxer that follows ISO standard and I wonder if there is such thing as
PSM there. May be I've missed something? ;)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.