[MPlayer-dev-eng] help_mp-en.h

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Fri Oct 17 00:34:44 CEST 2003

Ok, some grammar & understanding questions:

1. there are some places in the file (line 81 at first) where is a text
and ... afretwards, but separated by space? Is this intentional? Why?
AFAIK the grammar rules are not to put spaces there (i.e. some text...
not some text ...)

2. Almost the same question, but about parenthesis - first example at
line 405

If I get a positive result on any I can make a patch for this.

3. MSGTR_LeaveTelecineMode - is it leaving T mode as staying in or as
going out from?

Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3075312
   torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl