[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS]use emphasis tag instead of capital letters?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Oct 13 17:42:58 CEST 2003

œȻ writes:
 > In MPlayer's DOCS, sometimes it use capital letters for emphasis. But in
 > Chinese there is no capital letters to use. When I translate the old HTML
 > DOCS I simply ignored it, but I don't want do this again in XML. Can I use
 > those <emphasis> tags? or any better idea?

Capitals for emphasis should be avoided, I've already removed many,
but apparently not all.  It would be best if you could send patches
that remove the capital letters in favor of <emphasis> tags in the
English documentation, I'll apply them.  It should not be too
difficult for you as you can remove them one by one as you find them.
Thanks

Diego