[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS]use emphasis tag instead of capital letters?

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 11 09:25:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

In MPlayer's DOCS, sometimes it use capital letters for emphasis. But in
Chinese there is no capital letters to use. When I translate the old HTML
DOCS I simply ignored it, but I don't want do this again in XML. Can I use
those <emphasis> tags? or any better idea?

To Diego: What about my rm patch? have you tried the new one, you can use -idx
or -forceidx to avoid the crash if you still use the old one.

--
Best Regards,
LR