[MPlayer-dev-eng] [marcel.klein at koeln.de: [MPlayer-users] OGM subtitles with MPlayer 1.0pre2]

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Oct 9 20:05:31 CEST 2003

Hi.

> Well AFAIK it's been broken since then. So would you please backtrace your
> changes, and try to pinpoint the place of failure?..

It ain't broken for me! Subtitles in OGM DO work for me. The only
problem I have is this annoying 'Subtitles requested but not found'
message which is written by sub.c, not by demux_ogg.c, and which was
included in the 'subtitle alignment ...' patch (revision 1.70 to
revision 1.71 of libvo/sub.c).

> 1.0pre2 is out, and broken, and I keep receiving reports even from Win32
> users..

I can't reproduce, so I can't fix it. Sorry.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)