[MPlayer-dev-eng] NVIDIA VIDIX How do I test it to help add support?

Ruben Garcia ruben at ugr.es
Wed Oct 8 16:55:19 CEST 2003

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design6/info.html#docs
  We have the documentation in seven languages : English, German,
Hungarian, French, Italian and Chinese.
I click on English, and

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/en/documentation.html
Not Found
The requested URL /DOCS/en/documentation.html was not found on this server.

I'll do cvs update and check if Sasha added something on NVidia vidix,
there wasn't anything last time I checked.