[MPlayer-dev-eng] NVIDIA VIDIX How do I test it to help add support?

Ruben Garcia ruben at ugr.es
Wed Oct 8 16:52:42 CEST 2003

Eh! I have X with the binary nvidia driver running.

cat XF86Config|grep nv
# Driver       "nv"
   Driver       "nvidia"

I know it's supposed to work, that's why the green screen puzzles me.
Driver version is
NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run

And I switched to the console to run the vesa:vidix, as I do with the
ATI at home.