[MPlayer-dev-eng] [marcel.klein at koeln.de: [MPlayer-users] OGM subtitles with MPlayer 1.0pre2]

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Oct 8 10:48:41 CEST 2003

Hi.

What I've just sent to -users is:
---------------
-sid 3 is correct and works for me. The message 'Subtitles requested but
not found.' appears anyway, but this is not the OGM demuxer that prints
this message but mplayer's own subtitle handling stuff (sub.c) which I
honestly don't understand at all.

still print those annoying messages.
---------------

That message originates from sub.c which has a recent change:

revision 1.71
date: 2003/09/21 13:20:06;  author: henry;  state: Exp;  lines: +304 -84
Subtitle alignment & smart splitting by Salvatore Falco

I don't understand that mess at all, so I think that this patch is to
blame.

My latest changes to demux_ogg.c only deactivated the automatic
activation of subtitles, nothing more.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)